To request an appointment with Marelé, please contact her:
Phone: 012 809 1004 / 084 804 5508
Life Care Medical Suites, Hazeldean Office Park. 687 Silver Lakes road, Suite 4B Structura Building.
View on Google Maps.
My Sexual Health Team Member:
Physiotherapist with a special interest in women’s health, orthopaedic and sports physiotherapy
Marelé Spies graduated from the University of Pretoria in 2016 with a Bachelor of Physiotherapy degree. In 2018 she completed her postgraduate orthopaedic manipulative therapy course. She began specialising in pelvic and women’s health physiotherapy in January 2019.
Marelé has a passion for assisting pelvic and women’s health patients in collaboration with a multi-disciplinary team. She enjoys combining skills from several physiotherapy approaches to treat her patients with a wide variety of conditions optimally and holistically. She currently works in Silver Lakes, Pretoria at Raath & van Heerden Physiotherapists.
- BPhysT – Bachelor of Physiotherapy (2016) – University of Pretoria
- Postgraduate Orthopaedic Manipulative Therapy course in 2018
- Started specialising in pelvic and women’s health physiotherapy in January 2019, completing Modules 1 & 2
Additional Sexual Health Related Qualifications/Courses/CPDs:
- Sexual Pain Training Course (My Sexual Health)
- Participation in monthly multi-disciplinary team meetings with the My Sexual Health team
Additional Sexual Health Related Memberships:
- Member of the Pelvic and Womens Health Physiotherapy Group (PWHPH)
Disclaimer: MSH provides a platform for Sexual Health providers to network and learn in order to render the highest level of sexual health services to patients. MSH does not take responsibility for the clinical practice of any of its members. Any concerns can be directed towards email@example.com but misconduct needs to be reported to the registration body of the particular individual.