To request an appointment, please contact Candice on:
Phone: 087 152 3030
Facebook: Nurture Pelvic Floor Physio
3 Douglas Crowe drive, Suite 2 Health Matters Regency House, Ballito, 4420, KZN South Africa
View on Google Maps.
My Sexual Health Team Member:
Pelvic Health Physiotherapist
Candice is a qualified physiotherapist with a special interest in Pelvic Health and Sexual Health. She has developed an online platform to empower followers through education. She unashamedly addresses ‘taboo’ topics such as Pee, Poo, Pleasure, Pain & Periods in a lighthearted and approachable manner, aiming to normalise conversations and break down stigma in the pelvic and sexual health world. She advocates for a healthy and dynamic lifestyle whilst actively considering Pelvic, Menstrual and Sexual Health.
This platform has allowed her to work with likeminded companies, speak at private events and run live and online workshops.
When she is not on her online platform or practicing physiotherapy in Umhlanga Rocks, Durban, you will likely find her on the beach, falling off of her mountain bike or doodling a picture of pelvic anatomy.
Candice has been a member of the MSH Team since 2020. She attends monthly MSH team meetings online from Durban.
- BSc Physiotherapy (UCT)
- BSc Marine Biology and Ecology (UCT)
Additional Sexual Health Related Qualifications/Courses/CPDs:
- Multiple Pelvic and Sexual Health postgraduate courses both locally and internationally
- South African Sexual Health Association (SASHA) Masterclass: Sexual Health 2020
- South African Sexual Health Association (SASHA) CPD’s
- FAMSA: Working with Trauma
Additional Sexual Health Related Memberships:
- Member of the Pelvic and Womens Health Physiotherapy Group (PWHPH)
- Member of The Southern African Sexual Health Association
- Registered Physiotherapist in South Africa with HPCSA
- Official Regulating Body Registration Number: PT0121363
- SASP: THU0050
- Practice number: PR NO: 0716901
Disclaimer: MSH provides a platform for Sexual Health providers to network and learn in order to render the highest level of sexual health services to patients. MSH does not take responsibility for the clinical practice of any of its members. Any concerns can be directed towards firstname.lastname@example.org but misconduct needs to be reported to the registration body of the particular individual.