My Sexual Health (MSH) offers membership to healthcare providers with a special interest in Sexual Health. MSH membership gives you the opportunity to form part of the MSH Team – the biggest team of Sexual Health providers in South Africa!
About MSH Membership:
The MSH team members have been delivering the highest standard of Sexual Health care for the past ten years. We have earned our reputation as experts in the field and we would like to expand our reach.
If you become a MSH team member, it gives you the opportunity to:
- Distinguish and market yourself as a person with expertise in Sexual Health
- Learn directly from some of the most well-known Sexual Health experts in South Africa
- Form part of the biggest multi-disciplinary team of Sexual Health Providers in South Africa
- Attend monthly team meetings
- Have access to the MSH Curriculum
- Get discounted rates for yourself and your patients on the MSH shop
- Have your own landing page on the MSH website
MSH Membership Requirements:
- MSH Sexual Pain Training course – all three units to be completed. (For allied health professionals. Doctors have to complete all the MSH Training Modules.)
- HPCSA Registration (or other relevant registration body)
- SASHA Membership – visit their website to apply for registration.
- Attend THREE Multidisciplinary Team meetings. Purchase a R100 voucher to attend a meeting here. (Doctors have to attend at least 8 meetings over a 12 month period.)
- Payment of the membership and web development Fees.
- To retain you MSH membership, you have to attend at least six MDT meetings per year (included in your membership fee).
Included in MSH Membership:
- A page on MySexualHealth.co.za that is dedicated to you. The MSH site has been around for many years. It is very likely to be the first listing that comes up when your name is Googled. Your URL will be: www.mysexualhealth.co.za/yourname-yoursurname for example: www.mysexualhealth.co.za/elna-rudolph
- A listing on the My Sexual Health Team page.
- Back linking from the My Sexual Health page to your personal website and social media pages. Due to the high ranking of the My Sexual Health website, the status of your own website will be enhanced.
- An opportunity to publish blogs, with very valuable back links on the My Sexual Health Website twice a year. See the MSH blogs here.
- An opportunity to post links on the MSH social media pages ***
- An opportunity to do paid advertising through the MSH Facebook page.
- Access to the My Sexual Health Curriculum – a Google Drive folder full of relevant articles and patient information leaflets.
- Being added to the MSH Team email list to receive research updates on a regular basis.
- Free access to CPD accredited monthly online MSH Team meetings (R100 for non-members).
- One social team meeting per year to network, build relationships, debrief and learn from each other.
- An account with My Sexual Health Shop. We stock the highest quality sexual health products. An account will entitle you to 15% discount on vaginal dilators and 10% discount on all other products. ****
- A certificate stating My Sexual Health Team Membership (As displayed in the picture)
MSH Membership Investment:
Once off web development fee: R750
Annual Membership Fee: For allied Health Professionals: R1800 paid once off or R200 per month. For medical doctors: R8000 paid once off or R900 per month.
*Blogs: A publishing fee of R350 per blog will be charged for editing and web development.
*** MSH Social Media Pages: (requests to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. If more than one request is received per day, it will go on a waiting list)
**** My Sexual Health Shop: A promotional code will be issued to you. This will give your patients a portion of your discount, if you want to refer them directly to the website.
Please contact me directly, if you are interested in MSH Membership: email@example.com
I look forward to working with you and for us to learn with and from each other.
Dr Elna Rudolph
MSH Clinical Head