To request an appointment, please contact Megan:
Mobile: 081 143 6165
Practice: Windhoek, Namibia
My Sexual Health Team Member:
Megan le Roux
Physiotherapist with a special interest in women’s health, orthopaedic and sports physiotherapy
Megan Le Roux graduated from the University of Pretoria in 2008 with a Bachelor of Physiotherapy degree. In 2011 she completed her postgraduate orthopaedic manipulative therapy course. She began specialising in pelvic and women’s health physiotherapy in January 2018.
Megan has a passion for assisting pelvic and women’s health patients in collaboration with a multi-disciplinary team. She enjoys combining skills from several physiotherapy approaches to treat her patients with a wide variety of conditions optimally and holistically.
Megan is currently working in private practice in Windhoek with a Pilates-based practice and is working with pelvic pain with gynaecologist, Dr. S Laker, Lady Pohamba Hospital, who refers musculoskeletal referred pelvic pain for treatment.
- BPhysT – Bachelor of Physiotherapy (2008) – University of Pretoria
- Postgraduate Orthopaedic Manipulative Therapy course (2011)
- Started specialising in pelvic and women’s health physiotherapy (2018), completing Modules 1 & 2
- Master’s Degree in Public Health from the University of South Wales (2021)
Additional Sexual Health Related Qualifications/Courses/CPDs:
- Sexual Pain Training Course (My Sexual Health)
- Participation in monthly multi-disciplinary team meetings with the MSH team
Additional Sexual Health Related Memberships:
- Member of the Pelvic and Womens Health Physiotherapy Group (PWHPH)
- Member of the South African Society of Physiotherapy
- Member of the Namibian Society of Physiotherapy
- Registered Physiotherapist with the Health Professional Council in Namibia (Reg no: PHY00193)
Disclaimer: MSH provides a platform for Sexual Health providers to network and learn in order to render the highest level of sexual health services to patients. MSH does not take responsibility for the clinical practice of any of its members. Any concerns can be directed towards firstname.lastname@example.org but misconduct needs to be reported to the registration body of the particular individual.