To request an appointment, please contact Celeste on:
Telehone: 021 949 5610 (Bellville) or 021 903 8677 (Kuils River)
- Sanlam Wellness Centre, Sanlam Head Office, 2 Strand Road, Bellville, 7530
- Work Rehab Building, 2 Kamp Street, Mabille Park, Kuils River, 7580
Belville: View on Google Maps.
Kuils River: View on Google Maps.
My Sexual Health Team Member:
Physiotherapist with a special interest in Women’s Health, Chronic Pain and Neuromusculoskeletal Dysfunction & Rehabilitation
Celeste Andrea has worked in the field of Women’s Health physiotherapy since 2009.
Celeste is always keen to apply theory to clinical practice and she has therefore worked within multi-disciplinary teams in specialised clinics in the public sector. She gained invaluable experience as a physiotherapist in the Urogynaecology Clinic at Tygerberg Hospital and the Pain Clinic at Groote Schuur Hospital.
Celeste served on the Western Cape Women’s Health Physiotherapy Group Committee from 2015 to 2018. In her role as secretary and subsequently, as chairperson, she was responsible for arranging courses and promoting pelvic health physiotherapy to the public, as well as medical professionals.
Celeste regularly presents talks on antenatal and postnatal care, exercise, and pelvic floor dysfunction. She currently works in private practice, with a strong focus on rehabilitation and pain management.
- B.Sc (Physiotherapy) – University of the Western Cape (1998)
- Australian Physiotherapy and Pilates Institute (APPI) Pilates Instructor – 2006
- Diploma in Orthopaedic medicine – 2008 (Society of Orthopaedic Medicine in the United Kingdom)
- Certificate in Pain Management – 2018 (APDL 2 Qualification – Train Pain Academy)
- Completed Modules 1 to 4 of the Women’s Health Physiotherapy Group Course
Additional Sexual Health Related Qualifications/Courses/CPDs:
- Multiple CPD events run by the Pelvic and Womens Health Physiotherapy Group (PWHPG) since 2009 and the South African Sexual Health Association (SASHA) since 2018
- Men’s Health Course – 2017
- MSH Sexual Pain Training Course by Dr Elna Rudolph – April 2020
Disclaimer: MSH provides a platform for Sexual Health providers to network and learn in order to render the highest level of sexual health services to patients. MSH does not take responsibility for the clinical practice of any of its members. Any concerns can be directed towards firstname.lastname@example.org but misconduct needs to be reported to the registration body of the particular individual.