My Sexual Health Team Member:
Creator of the “Tools for Having The Talks” workshop series
Casey Blake is an Edenvale based Registered Counsellor. She has a private practice where she sees individuals for counselling. Her counselling interests include sexuality, gender, trauma and
parenting, as well as working with people whose lived experiences are outside of heteronormative expectations.
She is the creator of Tools for Having “The Talks” a series of workshops for parents and caregivers, building their confidence, comfort and skills in having age appropriate conversations
with the children in their care. These workshops cover topics ranging from speaking about the body, touch, consent and bodily autonomy, to sexuality.
- MA Research Psychology (WITS)
- BPsych Equivalent (UNISA)
- BA Psycholo
- Registered Counsellor with the HPCSA
- Official Regulating Body Registration Number: PRC 0020125
- Member of The Southern African Sexual Health Association: Yes
Additional Sexual Health Related Memberships: