My Sexual Health Team Member:
Pelvic Health Physiotherapist
Carren is a Physiotherapist with a special interest in Pelvic Health. She treats women with pelvic pain, pelvic organ prolapse, incontinence as well as antenatal and postnatal complaints including anything from pelvic girdle pain to c-section or episiotomy scar pain, breast engorgement and rectus diastasis (separation of the abdominal wall).
Carren has been attending the MSH multidisciplinary team meetings since 2016 and has contributed to the treatment of multiple patients with sexual dysfunction over the years.
- BSc. Physiotherapy (Hons) UCT (2001)
- Postgraduate course work in Women’s Health including:
– The Hypertonic Pelvic Floor
– The Hypotonic Pelvic Floor
– The Childbearing Year (Antenatal and Postnatal Care)