To request an appointment with Andrea, please contact her:
Phone: 021 903 8677
Whatsapp: 079 661 9456
My Lady Bits:
Work Rehab Building, 2 Kamp street, Mabille Park, Kuils River.
View on Google Maps.
My Sexual Health Team Member:
Physiotherapist with a special interest in Women’s Health, Men’s Health, Chronic Pain, General Physiotherapy (OMT trained) and Certified APPI Pilates instructor
Andrea Collins is a qualified physiotherapist specialising in the field of pelvic floor physiotherapy since 2015. As a director at AOC Physiotherapists Inc, she runs the Work Rehab branch in Kuils River.
She served on the committee for the Western Cape Women’s Health Physiotherapy Group from 2015 to 2018 as treasurer and subsequently as secretary. Her role involved arranging courses and promoting pelvic health physiotherapy to both health professionals and the public.
In 2018 to 2019 she developed a women’s health social media platform called MyLadybits.com. This platform was created to educate and empower woman of all ages to feel more confident (and inquisitive) about their pelvic health.
Always learning, reading and researching the latest approaches to pain management, her mission is to tailor each evidence-based treatment according to the patient and their specific needs, using a combination of manual therapy, exercise and pain education.
- BSc (Physiotherapy) – University of Cape Town (2006)
- Certificate in Orthopaedic Manipulative Therapy (2012)
- Australian Physiotherapy and Pilates Institute (APPI) Pilates Instructor (2013)
- Various Modules in Women’s Health Physiotherapy Certification since 2014
- Various Modules in Pain Management since 2016 – Train Pain Academy
Additional Sexual Health Related Courses/CPDs:
- Multiple CPD events run by the Pelvic and Women’s Health Physiotherapy Group (PWHPG) since 2014 and the Southern African Sexual Health Association (SASHA)
- Breast Feeding 101 – 2015
- Men’s Health Course – 2017
- Connective Tissue of the Pelvis and Abdomen – 2018
- MSH Sexual Pain Training Course by Dr Elna Rudolph – 2020
- Registered Physiotherapist with the HPCSA in South Africa
- HPCSA Number: PT0096393
- BHF Practice number: 0824496
- Member of the South African Society of Physiotherapy, Pelvic and Women’s Health Physiotherapy Group and Pain management special interest groups
- Member of The Southern African Sexual Health Association
Disclaimer: MSH provides a platform for Sexual Health providers to network and learn in order to render the highest level of sexual health services to patients. MSH does not take responsibility for the clinical practice of any of its members. Any concerns can be directed towards email@example.com but misconduct needs to be reported to the registration body of the particular individual.